No physical access to SDU Library due to coronavirus in generel
However, employees at SDU have access on weekdays from 10 - 14. Read more on limited access here.
- Book to go: Order and Pick up. You can order and pick up materials at your local library. More info at Order and Pick up.
- Loans & Returns: Borrowed materials can now be returned. See when and where here.
- Call or mail us: The library is available to students and staff on various digital platforms incl. mail, Skype and telephone (Weekdays fra 9AM-3PM). See Contact.
- 24/7 online access: Access to the electronic journals, databases and ebooks that the library subscribes to remains. See Resources.
- Q&A: See our frequently asked questions during the shut down period here.
- Library courses and events: All physical courses and events are cancelled. Online courses and Webinars can be found here.
- Follow SDU's information about coronavirus
Search library resources
Check user status