Skip to main content

Starting credits

When you apply to be admitted to a bachelor programme, an elective/minor course or a master’s programme, you must state and apply for credits for course elements you have completed from previous unfinished study programmes at the same level. (Students enrolled on Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) study programmes are obliged to apply for credit transfer for study activities passed on both completed and uncompleted study programmes at the same level). We also call these starting credits.

If you do not notify and apply for credits, SDU may take disciplinary action.

What are the rules and deadlines for my faculty?

Last Updated 15.08.2022