Here you can meet the students of Radical Rethink! 2019/2020, who come from a diverse range of disciplines.
The students, who represent all five faculties of the university, have been divided into three talent teams. We created these teams with a focus on maximum disciplinary and personal diversity as a key to successful innovation and complex problem solving.
Click on the link of each talent team to learn more about each student.
- Camilla Lund Knudsen (Business and Social Sciences)
- Frederik Pfeiffer (Business and Social Sciences)
- Kristine Steemann Kristensen (Health)
- Philip Wolfgang (Health)
- Sumeya A. Mohamed (Engineering)
Team project: Teaching Our Children About Death
- Jamila Abdulkarim (Engineering)
- Johanne Kirkeby (Humanities)
- Jon André Christensen (Health)
- Karin Gilvad Freiberg (Business and Social Sciences)
- Caspar Yan Hansen (Science)
- Cecilie Piepgrass (Humanities)
- Hristina Laskova (Business and Social Sciences)
- Marian Abdi Haji (Health)