You can apply for SDU’s Internationalisation Fund for the following activities:
- Exchange stay overseas (if you are allocated an exchange place, you apply automatically)
- Self-arranged study abroad
- Internship or project-oriented placement abroad
- Writing your Bachelor or Master thesis abroad
You have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a grant from SDU’s Internationalisation Fund:
- You are a full-time student at SDU
- Your stay abroad has to be pre-approved by your study board or a supervisor (internship and Bachelor/Master thesis)
- You have to receive a minimum of 5 ECTS for your stay abroad
- You will need to be enrolled at or connected to an institution abroad during the entire period.
- You cannot at the same time receive support from SDU's other exchange programmes or from the Study Abroad Scholarship (Udlandsstipendium).
The size of the grant depends on destination, duration and number of ECTS approved. The allocation of grants is subject to sufficient funding.
Individual trips, participation in conferences, data collection etc. are not supported.
Your grades may be considered.
Special procedures apply to students of medicine.
If you apply for an overseas exchange place you automatically apply for a grant from SDU's Internationalisation Fund at the same time.
If you apply for a grant to support your self-arranged stay abroad (study or internship/project oriented placement) we accept applications continuously – but you must have applied at least one month before the start date of your stay abroad.