When starting a programme at SDU, you must apply for a credit transfer if you have passed any courses as part of any other uncompleted education programmes at the same level, cf. the Executive Order on Admissions to University Bachelor Programmes and the Executive Order on Admissions to University Master Programmes.
How to apply for starting credits
- Log in to the electronic forms system and select the appropriate form-
- Fill in the form according to the instructions.
- Enclose the following documents:
- Transcript of records
- Officicial course descriptions of the relevant courses. As a minimum, each course description must state the aim, ECTS value and syllabus/literature of the course.
- The enclosures should be submitted in the form of one .pdf file.
If you start your studies in September, the deadline for submitting the application is 1 October. If you start your studies in February, the deadline for submitting the application is 1 March.