When starting a programme at SDU, you must apply for a credit transfer if you have passed any courses as part of any other uncompleted education programmes at the same level, cf. the Executive Order on Admissions to University Programmes, § 32.
How to apply for starting credits
- Log in to the electronic forms system and select the appropriate form.
- Fill in the form according to the instructions.
- Enclose the following documents:
- Transcript of records
- Official course descriptions of the relevant courses. As a minimum, each course description must state the aim, ECTS value and syllabus/literature of the course.
- The enclosures should be submitted in the form of one .pdf file.
If you start your studies in September, the deadline for submitting the application is 1 October. If you start your studies in February, the deadline for submitting the application is 1 March.