Why you should apply
- Radical Rethink! provides an opportunity to apply your skills in an interdisciplinary talent team, where you represent your faculty and develop valuable problem-solving and team work skills.
- You will experience developing and materialising your own ideas within a team.
- You will gain thorough knowledge of causes and consequences of ageing populations and increased longevity, its associated societal and individual challenges and opportunities, and the need for future adjustment.
- You will identify relevant problems and suggest valuable solutions to put theory into practice.
- You will engage in personal development through individual mentoring and goal-setting.
- The talent teams will compete at a final symposium in June 2020 for the attention and interest of representatives of different branches of society, and for a trip to and presentation at an international scientific conference.
- Upon completion of the programme, you will receive individual recognition based on your specific talent contributions and a distinction.