MySDU – For students at SDU
Do you want to start your career now and see your direct impact on society?
Do you want to join your talent with complementary talents from other disciplines?
Do you want to get a head start on a potential PhD?
Why you should apply
Radical Rethink! provides an opportunity to apply your skills in an interdisciplinary talent team, where you represent your faculty and develop valuable problem-solving and team work skills.
- You will experience developing and materialising your own ideas within a team.
- You will gain thorough knowledge of causes and consequences of ageing populations and increased longevity, its associated societal and individual challenges and opportunities, and the need for future adjustment.
- You will identify relevant problems and suggest valuable solutions to put theory into practice.
- You will engage in personal development through individual mentoring and goal-setting.
- The talent teams will compete at a final symposium in June 2020 for the attention and interest of representatives of different branches of society, and for a trip to and presentation at an international scientific conference.
- Upon completion of the programme, you will receive individual recognition based on your specific talent contributions and an honours degree.