Startup or job? What to do?
When you or someone else in your startup graduates, we don’t just say “bye, nice knowing you”. We will make sure to give you the best possible tools for your startup to succeed.
When graduated, your startup suddenly needs to think about paying salary for the graduate, and if you are the last founder to graduate, you also need a new workplace for your startup since it is a demand, that at least one from the founding team is an active student at SDU, to get a free office space at Startup Station.
In this program, we will help you understand the different offers:
- within different types of co-workplaces.
- what “A-kasse” and “Supplerende Dagpenge” is.
- you get advice from a Career Manager.
- get invited into our Alumni network.
- extra focus on how to make a budget and sales strategy.
The program starts once a year in February and will follow you and your startup for 12 months. This is for you who graduates in the upcoming summer or next winter. If you want to know more, please contact Thomas Bernhard at firstname.lastname@example.org.