On this page you can find relevant information about your study start at MSc in Business, Language and Culture
The detailed program for study start can be found here from end-August.
Please read the Information below:The following courses will for autumn term 2019/20 (from September 17) take place Tuesday and Thursday at Alsion in Sonderburg/Denmark:
- Danish I or English I, German I
- Strategic Marketing
- Comparative Economic Systems
- Intercultural Communication
- Profil/Elective course - Global E-Business
- Elective course - CSR
For more information about the courses see the Curriculum or look at the following page for courses offered Autumn 2019. Please use the browser Google Chrome to open the Curricula. If you are enrolled for the Program you have to register for the mandatory courses at the SDU. Follow the Guidelines from Studieservice. Notice: Some elective courses (Strategic Management, Tourism Innovation and Project Management) are offered at Campus Kolding.
The required courses necessary for the dual degree and offered from the University of Flensburg autumn term 2019/20 in Flensburg are:
- Fortgeschrittene Statistik
- Global Ethics or Wirtschaftsethik (Notice: the elective course CSR- offered from the SDU can substitute Ethics in SQ at the MA/EUF with 10 ECTS) etc.
These courses will mainly be placed Monday, Wednesday or Friday in Flensburg.
For more information about the courses look at this homepage.
The other courses to obtain the dual degree are offered spring term 2020 and autumn term 2020/21. More information will follow at Semester start 2019.
- Danish cand.merc.int. and German Master of Science - how do they fit together ?
- Your Curriculum
- You will receive an E-mail from your personal Tutor, no later than the beginning of September.
- Class schedule, 1. Semester
- Intro Programme 2019
- The campus in Sønderborg
- The campus in Flensburg
- Introduction to the IT Systems at the University of Southern Denmark
- Introduction to the IT Systems at Europa-Universität Flensburg
- Presentation Powerpoint September 2019 CMI + MA (will be online mid-September after the Presentation)
Do you have questions about the study start?
➤ Contact the Study Secretary.