Skip to main content
Help and Guidance

Parental leave

If you are going to have a child and would like a leave of absence from your studies, you can either choose to apply for a dispensation, or you can apply for leave because of maternity or paternity

You can read more about maternity and paternity leave and your possibilities on this page


Do you need support?

Contact Student Services if you have questions about SU, Admission, SDU international, Syddansk Elite,  SPS and other services at SDU.

Contact the counselling at your studies if you need specific knowledge related to your study eg. knowledge about your study plan or how to write a dispensation application.

Contact the General Study counselling if you need guidance concerning general study topics such as study techniques, well-being or simply just find it hard to know who to go to with your questions.

Last Updated 07.02.2024