Skip to main content

What are parental leave dispensations?

How to apply for a dispensation(s)

You apply your study board for  dispensation via Please consult the information on the study board on this site for further information. 


Do you need support?

Contact Student Services if you have questions about SU, Admission, SDU international, Syddansk Elite,  SPS and other services at SDU.

Contact the counselling at your studies if you need specific knowledge related to your study eg. knowledge about your study plan or how to write a dispensation application.

Contact the General Study counselling if you need guidance concerning general study topics such as study techniques, well-being or simply just find it hard to know who to go to with your questions.

Last Updated 07.02.2024