Registration and Legality
Registration and Legality provides assistance on
- Exam and course registration and withdrawal
- Instructions in the use of the student self-service system.
- Questions concerning the transcript of your exam results
- Questions concerning the general exam regulations
- Questions concerning The first-year examination
- Procedures for application for exemptions, e.g. 4th time exemption, The first-year examination, etc.
- Issue of certificates, e.g. BA and MA certificates.
- Ordering of transcript of exam results or certificates after you have graduated
- Other exam-related questions
- Certification of the genuineness of copies or transcripts.
Contact the Examinations Office via SPOC (Single Point of Contact) - find out more here
In the menu, you’ll find important information about exams. There is information about rules and regulations for exams, about writing reports and about the first year examination. There is also a link to a FAQ page.
Written examinations (computer)