If you need help and advice, you can contact:
Student Information Point
We serve students enrolled on study programmes at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences in Odense.
We assist with
• Submitting assignments
• Planning classes/timetabling
• Planning and taking exams
• Notifying students of changes to courses/classes
• Implementation of SDU’s policies
• Compliance control
Contact the Student Information Point
Tel: (+45) 6550 2290
Opening hours: Monday–Friday 10 am to 2 pm
In the exam periods (January and June) we are open Monday-Friday 8 am to 2 pm
You can find the Student Information Point here.
Student Services is a one-stop entry point for the university’s students. We offer advice and assistance in a number of areas.
For example, Student Services can help answer questions about:
• Admissions, changes of study programmes and leaves of absence
• The Danish Students’ Grants and Loans Scheme (SU) and the Union of Danish Social Worker Students (SPS)
• Study and career advice
• Study periods abroad
• Enrolling on or withdrawing from courses and exams
• Exam transcripts and verified copies of diplomas
• Grant opportunities for elite athletes
• Services for international students
• Grant opportunities for disabled students
• Further and continuing education
• Student cards
• FynBus discount card
• Study programme cards (Uddannelseskort – gives you discounts on public transport)
• Wireless network (Eduroam)
• Problems with passwords and access to systems that are relevant to study programmes
• Preparation for digital exams
• Support with selected teaching-related software
• Problems with IT in classrooms – e.g. connection to projectors
• Directions around campus
Contact the Student Services
If you need advice on SU grants, studying abroad, admissions, exam requirements, etc., the student advisors are available every day from 10 am to 2 pm. You can call the Student Services at Tlf.: (+45) 6550 1052 . If you want to send an email to Student Services use the contact form SPOC (Single Point of Contact).
If you need IT support, we can help you Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7:30 pm and weekends from 8 am to 12 noon.
You can find Student Services here.