Find your advisor and contact information at the bottom of the page. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we only offer counselling in zoom during the fall semester 2020.
An academic student advisor is a student who is employed at the university to help and guide you as a future or current student. For most students, the academic student advisor is a big part of a succesful study start and a good every day study life.
We are able to answer most of your questions and we can also help you find the relevant information you need.
Amongst other things we are able to help you with:
- The study environment and help to choose the right education (for future students)
- Understanding curriculum and course descriptions
- Assistance with applications for the Study Board
- Advise on electives
- Assistance in how to get the best use from being in a study group
- Study abroad
- Individual study plans, if you for instance failed a course.
- Problems in your every day study life.
We also listen to problems of individual character. The academic student advisor have duty of confidentiality. In some situations we are may not able to give you advise. In these cases we will refer you to the right staff at SDU.
We counsel students n the following programs:
- M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration - Sports and Event Management
- M.Sc. in Economs and Business Administration - Marketing, Social Media and Digitalization
- M.Sc. in Cultural Sociology
- M.Sc. in Environmental and Resource Management
We look forward to talking to you and we hope you will gain the very best possible from your time as a student at SDU.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we only offer counselling in zoom during the fall semester 2020.
All the best
Dana, Tobias and Martin
|Program||Advisor||Contact information||Office hours|
|M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration
(both academic profiles)
|Martin Olsenfirstname.lastname@example.org||Thursday 3PM-4PM
|M.Sc. in Cultural Sociology||Dana Hjort Widenborgemail@example.com||Tuesday 1PM-2PM
|M.Sc. in Environmental and Resource Management||Tobias Olsenfirstname.lastname@example.org||Wednesday 9AM-10AM