Study cells are booked at the info stand at the desk or online at https://mitsdu.sdu.dk/booking
(Note: when booking online, you''ll find the study cells by typing "studiecelle" in the "by room name" field.)
· Study cells can be booked max 6 hours in a row.
· Study cells can be booked 2 times in advance (in 14 days).
· Study cells can be booked within 3 weeks.
· You can have max. have one booking per day.
· You must be at least 2 students to book a study cell.
· Individuals are referred to the library's other places of study.
· If study cells is not taken into used within 30 minutes after booking period starts, the reservation is canceled and the room can be freely used by other groups.