SPS - Special needs support

Do you need counselling and support to get through your studies?

SPS is for you if you have:

  • A mental or neurological diagnosis 
  • A physical disability 
  • Dyslexia
  • Dyscalculia




If you need help or have questions about SPS, please call or write to us

Tel: 65501800

E-mail: Write to us via SPOC

Personal meeting: You are also welcome unannounced, or you can contact us and arrange a meeting face-to-face. Go to O77 and follow the signs towards SPS. You can also ask for directions from one of the employees at Student Services


To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies Read more about cookies

Accept cookies