Skip to main content

Foreign student

Would you like to apply for SU as a foreign citizen?

Please enter the system minSU and apply for SU.

 In addition, you must complete the “Application for foreign citizens applying for equal status with Danish citizens”. You can access the application for equal status by clicking on the receipt page when you have applied for SU in minSU.

You can also access the application for equal status with Danish citizens under the section “Application for equal status (foreign citizens)” in minSU.

All applications must be sent online via minSU.

Questions about how to apply or what kind of documentation you must include? Contact the Agency for SU by phone +45 7231 7900 on weekdays (except Wednesday) between 10-15 or send your questions and/or documents directly to the Agency’s communication platform by following this guideline.

Responsible for page: Master’s Admission & Counselling

Last Updated 31.03.2021