A not-passed result includes:
- The results stated in the exam order
- Cases where the student is absent from the exam
- Cases where a paper is rejected because of a lack of conformance to form requirements
- If a student has participation in an exam rejected due to suspicion of cheating, then the student will be subsequently informed as to whether he/she has the right to participate in the re-exam. Read more about examination cheating here
- If you don’t pass your regular examination and need to re-take an examination
You can sign up for a re-exam
If you do not pass the regular exam, it is possible for you to register for a re-exam in the same exam period or later. As is the case for the regular examination, you can also not withdraw from a re-exam. The re-exams will take place in late April or August.
Do you need support?
Contact Student Services if you have questions about SU, Admission, SDU international, Syddansk Elite, SPS and other services at SDU.
Contact the counselling at your studies if you need specific knowledge related to your study eg. knowledge about your study plan or how to write a dispensation application.
Contact the General Study counselling if you need guidance concerning general study topics such as study techniques, well-being or simply just find it hard to know who to go to with your questions.