Particularly regarding entrepreneurship and dispensation
In order to receive dispensation as an entrepreneurship you need to be able to document;
- that you are part of an SDU approved entrepreneur environment (see list below), or that you are linked to the entrepreneur pilot scheme from the Innovation Fund Denmark, and
- that you use at least 20 hours/week on activities associated with entrepreneurship
- that you have a company with a valid business registration number, and that the income in the relevant company agrees with the business plan* for the relevant company, and that the business plan deals with development and growth with a significant commercial or social potential and that the business plan for the stated company must be approved by the Research and Innovation Council (RIO council) at SDU before an exemption can be achieved
- that you use at least 20 hours / week on activities associated with the relevant company
List of approved entrepreneurial environments
- Odense Robotics StartUp Hub, Odense
- UAS Business Park, Odense
- Stjerneskibet, Odense
- CoWorking Plus, Odense
- New Bizz – Forskerparken, Odense
- Jump eSport, Odense
- Odense Filmværksted, Odense
- MunkHouse, Odense
- Mediehuset Cigarfabrikken, Odense
- Voxeværket, Odense
- Det Gamle Posthus, Odense
- Boxen, Odense
- EPI-Center Danmark, Odense
- DronningeGården , Odense
- Vækstfabrikken Slagelse
- Sønderborg Iværksætter Service, Sønderborg
- Kosmorama Esbjerg
- Boost Esbjerg
Do you need support?
Contact Student Services if you have questions about SU, Admission, SDU international, Syddansk Elite, SPS and other services at SDU.
Contact the counselling at your studies if you need specific knowledge related to your study eg. knowledge about your study plan or how to write a dispensation application.
Contact the General Study counselling if you need guidance concerning general study topics such as study techniques, well-being or simply just find it hard to know who to go to with your questions.