Below you can find lists of available exchange places, divided by faculty, covering both the Erasmus+ and Nordplus programme.
- In September, updated lists of available exchange places will be published on these pages for the coming academic year (Autumn 2021/Spring 2022). The application portal also opens.
- Application deadline is November 1st.
- Application deadline for remaining places will be announced in December 2020/January 2021.
- ATTENTION: Application deadline for exchange places Autumn 2021/Spring 2022 is November 1st 2020
Introduction to Erasmus+ and Nordplus
Remaining Erasmus+ places in the spring semester 2021.
Please see the lists below for available exchange places. The deadline for applying is 1 October 2020.
- Remaining places for Business & Social Sciences
- Remaining places for Engineering
- Remaining places for Health Sciences
- Remaining places for Humanities
- Remaining places for Science
Erasmus+ and Nordplus places in the autumn semester 2021 and spring semester 2022.
From the autumn of 2020, the European and the overseas application rounds have been gathered in one single application round. Therefore, it will now be possible to apply for both overseas and European exchange in one application. The deadline is 1 November, 2020.
Please see the lists below for available exchange places. The deadline for applying is 1 November 2020.
- For students from the Faculty of Business and Social Science (pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Humanities(pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Health Sciences (pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Engineering(pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Science(pdf)
Below you can find important documents that you will need in connection with your exchange.