Below you can find lists of available exchange places, divided by faculty, covering both the Erasmus+ and Nordplus programme.
- On February 7th updated lists of available exchange places will be published on these pages for the coming academic year . The application portal also opens on this date.
- Application deadline is March 1st.
- Application deadline for remaining places is April 15th.
- ATTENTION: Application deadline for exchange places Autumn 2021/Spring 2022 is November 1st 2020
Introduction to Erasmus+ and Nordplus
Current application round - deadline 15 April, 2020
Remaining Erasmus+ places:
- For students from the Faculty of Business and Social Science (pdf) For students from the Faculty of Engineering (pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Health Sciences (pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Humanities(pdf)
- For students from the Faculty of Science (pdf)
Remaining Nordplus places:
Below you can find important documents that you will need in connection with your exchange.