You will have to apply for an exchange place via our online application system (click the apply button to the right).
Please take note of the following points when applying:
- Prioritize the places you wish to apply for
- Set up a realistic and relevant study plan for each priority. You do not have to apply for pre-approval from the Study Board, before knowing which exchange place you get, but you should know which courses you need to substitute. This is to make sure that the exchange place is relevant to you.
- Submit the application within the deadline.
You should comply with the relevant deadlines for the different exchange programs that SDU participates in.
- November 1st every year for exchange the following Autumn and Spring (2 semesters after applying)
Exchange through Erasmus+ and Nordplus:
- March 1st every year for exchange the following Autumn and Spring
- Application deadline for exchange places Autumn 2021/Spring 2022 is November 1st 2020
Applications to the SDU Internationalisation Fund for self-arranged study/project-oriented placements abroad:
- At least 1 month before the start date. Earlier applications are much appreciated. During the summer months it is a good idea to apply even earlier due to summer holidays