Private Grants and Scholarships

It is important to apply for all scholarships and grants early in the process of going abroad as part of your studies. It often takes a while before you get an answer and if you do not get your first choice, it is important that to have a plan B.


As a student interested in the European Parliament, you can apply for a study or research period, if you have completed at least 3 years of studies at a higher educational institution.

As a student interested in graduate courses at Japanese universities you can apply for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships for Research Students.

As a student interested in Master or PhD level studies/research in America you can apply for scholarships through the The Denmark-America Foundation & Fulbright Commission.

It is also possible to receive scholarships through cultural agreements (kulturaftaler) in a range of European countries.

As a student going to China as a study abroad or exchange, you can apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship.


To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies  Read more about cookies

Accept cookies