All rooms are furnished with designer furniture, so all you need to bring are personal belongings. From the enclosed balcony you can enjoy a view over Odense city, SDU or the forest areas on campus.
Furthermore, the ease-of-access rooms are designed with extra space in the bathrooms, the common kitchens have height adjustable counters, and there are 5 disabled bays in the parking lot.
If you have a physical handicap, you can apply for an ease-of-access room as soon as you are registered at SDU. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Size: 22 m2
- Rent: 3,937.00 DKK per month
- Deposit: 11,811.00 DKK
- Utilities: Electricity, water and heat are not included in the rent
- Internet: Free WiFi via SDU
- TV: You can connect you own TV via a PDS slot, however there are no tv-packages (We recommend streaming services)
- Pets: Not allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed
- Communal kitchens on each floor, but small sink and fridge in each room.
- Private bathroom – designed with increased accessibility
- Living area with sofa bed, dining table and built-in desk
- Built-in closets and storage
- Private balcony
- 1 dining table
- 3 chairs for the dining table
- 1 lounge chair (can be used both inside and on the balcony)
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 storage drawer for duvets and pillows
- 1 coffee table
- 1 wall-unit system with built-in desk
- 3 lamps
If you wish to, you can pay a deposit of 500 DKK to have free access to a bike. Bicycle parking is located on the ground floor and in the basement.