Are you interested in being an entrepreneur?
… or maybe you are already developing your startup? In that case, in cooperation with SDU Entrepreneurship Labs, you now have the possibility of doing an internship in your own or someone else’s startup. Here you have the possibility of activating your professional competences and really get behind the scenes in a company and hereby develop your entrepreneurial mindset.
What is an internship including ECTS points in a startup at SDU Entrepreneurship Labs?
When you are in an internship getting ECTS points in your own or someone else´s startup, you must participate in workshops regarding entrepreneurship at SDU Entrepreneurship Labs. You get introduced to methods and models working with innovation and entrepreneurship in practice. You will be part of a company and will learn to analyze the process from idea to business. You will be associated with a business developer, who will support and follow your progress. Furthermore you will get access to all facilities and events at SDU Entrepreneurship Labs
Between the workshops you will be employed within the startup or develop and improve your own startup. You will receive academic counselling from a teacher at your study. See the content of the two courses below:
When and where?
SDU Entrepreneurship Labs, Videnbyen, Campusvej 26, Odense
- spring semester: 31 January
- fall semester: 30 August
... Now what?
- For an internship in your own startup, go to SDU Entrepreneurship Labs
- Register your personal information as well as the categories Purpose, Resources, and Business Idea. Press Apply.
- Remember to tick the box ”StartUp i Praksis”!
- For an internship in someone else´s startup: Please contact Jannek Solgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your contact information.
… in cooperation with your academic counsellor.
- If the internship is in someone else´s startup: send the contract to the startup you want to work for.
- If the internship is in your own startup: Send the contract to Jannek Solgaard at email@example.com. You will then be appointed a business developer from SDU Entrepreneurship Labs, who will sign your contract. The contract will hereafter be returned to you. Finally, you will receive a mail containing practical information.