You can read more about printing and copying options:
Prices for one print or copy is:
- A A4 is 1 SDU$ (one click)
- A A3 is 1 SDU $ (one click) at the multifunction card machines
- A A3 print is 2 SDU$ (two clicks) at HP printers
- 65 SDU$ per m2 plot
Scanning is free
The current rate is: 1 SDU$ = DKK 0.35.
To check your print account, swipe your card in a MFP and select "Profile".
To receive a report of your latest activities, send a mail without subject (empty subject field) to email@example.com from your SDU-mail account.
Once you have used your credits, you'll need to add credits to your print account.
You can do so by paying on-line with your credit card. To use this service, you must use your domain\username, for instance sdu\ajax99.
Click here to check your print balance or add credits
The page wil open in a new browser-window
PLEASE NOTE that SDU will not refund any credits!
You have the following printing options:
1. Print from your Smartphone or your Laptop
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you attach the documents you want to print. First time use you will receive a registration email
After registration, you can go to any multifunction card machine and print.
2. Upload your documents:
Go to Https://print.sdu.dk:8443 and upload your documents. At the moment you can upload the following file formats:
- Microsoft Office documents
- Open Office documents
3. Driver print:
Find the user manual on https://print.sdu.dk:8443 under "Driver Print"
4. Print from desktop computers on SDU:
All desktop computers are connected to a printer or a MFP. If there is money in your print and copy account you can print from these printers or Multi Function Printers
User's Manual to the multifunction card machines (PDF)
Get started with the multifuncion card machines
Most used functions
Booklet scan ( scan multiple documents into one file)
What is SPrint?
SPrint makes it possible to download your print from any machine with your student card. You send an email to email@example.com where you have attached your documents. You can send mail from all mail accounts - also gmail.
The advantage is that you can:
- print multiple print jobs at the same time and at the same time be sure that they are not mixed with other people's documents
- choose another machine and have your printout printed there - if there is a queue at a machine
- prevent your print jobs from "disappearing" if the printer is out of order
- protect nature and the environment, as uncollected print jobs are deleted after 72 hours
- use your smartphone or tablet to print from
Please note that uncollected print jobs will be deleted after 72 hours and that SDU will NOT refund money for excess prints and copies upon termination or completion of study.
Do you have problems with your student card not working on the multimachines? Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Is the machine not working? Are there paper jams? Then contact 65502990 or email@example.com.
SDU's in-house printing company delivers all kinds of printed matter to the units and students at SDU.