Deadline: January 3rd, 2022
Please prepare an application including a motivation letter and your CV.
In your motivation letter, please describe your:
- Scientific comprehension – research flair from your current field of study.
- Urge to experiment – daring to try new ways, to observe and reflect.
- Initiative – a drive to take initiative and responsibility.
- Communicative skills – an ability to express complex ideas orally, visually, in text etc.
- Social engagement – an ability to establish networks inside and outside university.
- A high academic level in your regular study programme.
Only students who follow their regular study programme on time without delays can be admitted into the talent programme.
Please send your application to: Gitte Alberen firstname.lastname@example.org
We will invite selected applicants for interviews in Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg. Please bring your grade records for the interview.