As an IT-student at SDU, you can apply to It-vest for funding academically relevant activities, such as participation fees, expenses related to your study projects and similar. You can apply alone or as a group, e.g., fund a group project, participation at a conference or similar.
You can apply for:
- Studying abroad
- Participating in conferences, where you present your work, a paper etc.
- Study-related events
- Study-related projects, trips, seminars amongst other
When you apply, you need to argue for the academic relevance of the activity that you're applying for and get a recommendation from a study leader, teacher, academic coordinator or similar. It-vest accepts and handles applications on a continuous basis; therefore, submit your application well in advance.
Your application should at least include the following information:
- Who is applying (name, study programme, university)
- Contact information of the applicant (name, address, email)
- What are you applying for (activity, time, place; if relevant, names of your fellow applicants)
- The academic goal of the activity
- Required sum and budget – specify the budget with sums and categories of your expenses, e.g. transportation, accommodation etc.
- Recommendation from a study leader, teacher, academic coordinator or similar
You can find inspiration for your application in this document.
- It-vest doesn't cover costs related to work placements (internships)
- Do not include CPR-number, CV, transcript of records, diplomas or certificates
- If you had a conference paper accepted, attach it to your application
- If relevant, send information about other sponsors
- If you apply for an activity where it is possible to advertise It-vest's activities, e.g. logo on a website or presentation slides, sharing flyers or similar, please state that in your application.
When your application is ready, send it to It-vest. It can take several weeks for your application to be processed; therefore, submit it well in advance.
Address your application:
It-vest – samarbejdende universiteter,
8200 Aarhus N
And sent per email to:
email@example.com, att. Tina Jensen