Skip to main content

Applications and forms

If things do not go according to plan

Should you be unable to live up to the requirements on your programme, you may apply for dispensation (exemption).

Do you need to apply for credits?

Should you want to study abroad or follow courses at other Danish universities or at SDU, which are not part of your programme or syllabus, you need to apply for credits (pre-approval). Or perhaps you have previously studied another programme.

Other situations where you need to apply...

There may be several other situations where you need to apply for something. We have collected the most frequently used forms which you may need during your course of study.

Student counsellors Faculty of Science University of Southern Denmark
  • Campusvej 55
  • Odense M - DK-5230
  • Phone: +45 6550 4387

Last Updated 30.05.2017