Applications and forms

If things do not go according to plan…

Should you be unable to live up to the requirements on your programme, you may apply for dispensation (exemption).

Do you need to apply for credits?

Should you want to study abroad or follow courses on other Danish universities or on SDU, that are not part of your programme or syllabus, you need to apply for credits (pre-approval). Or perhaps you  have previously studied another programme.

Other situations where you need to apply...

There may be several other situations where you need to apply for something. We have collected the most frequently used forms which you may need during your course of study.

To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies Read more about cookies

Accept cookies