You may talk to us about...
- general study plans
- individual study plans
- applications for dispensations or credits
- what to do if illness or other exceptional matters prevent you from taking an exam
- what to do if you have failed an exam
- your future education plans
We are all trained counsellors who know the Science study programmes and the rules and regulations that apply to you as a student. We know the administrative conditions and procedures at SDU in general and at the Faculty of Science in particular. Therefore, we can help you find the solution that will suit you best. If we aren't able to help you, we will refer you to someone who can.
As counsellors, we are all bound by our duty of confidentiality. Everything you say to us will remain confidential.
If you have academic questions related to a particular course, please contact the lecturer.
- Send us an e-mail if you wish to book an appointment or if you have a question that can be answered via e-mail. We strive to answer you within a week, but answering times may be longer if we are very busy.
- You can also call us at +45 6550 4387. If we don't answer your call, feel free to send us an e-mail asking for us to call you back.
Our offices are located at Knoldene, in the Faculty Administration.
Until 1 September 2019, the Student Counselling services at the Faculty of Science are open by appointment only. Therefore, if you need a counselling session before 1 September, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to book an appointment.