Want to be enrolled in PreLaunch?
The PreLaunch Program is your first step into the Startup Station!
This intro program will help you set up your initial business strategy as a preparation to join the SDU Entrepreneurship Labs.
In the PreLaunch, you will work with different subjects to develop your business idea, such as user research, market validation, prototyping, team composition and business model canvas. It will all take place through a series of workshops facilitated by business developers from the SDU Entrepreneurship Labs.
Who can apply for the PreLaunch?
Every team or startup who has at least one SDU student or one alumni who has graduated from SDU within the last four months.
Which PreLaunch track should I enroll in?
The First-timer or the Up ’n Running?
- First-timer is for the students and teams who are at the very beginning of developing a business idea.
This track includes three workshops and a Business Pitch:
- Workshop 1: PreLaunch Intro & User Research
- Workshop 2: Prototype & User Test
- Workshop 3: Team & Business Model
- Business Panel Pitch Session
- Up'n Running running is for the startups that have validated their business idea with potential customers, have developed a mockup or have made a first sale already.
During the PreLaunch the Up’ n Running startups will be conditionally engaged in the Startup Station and a temporary primary business developer will be assigned to them.
This track includes one workshop and a Business Pitch:
- Workshop 1: PreLaunch intro
- Business Panel Pitch session
For the workshops and the Business Panel Pitch, attendance is mandatory.
PreLaunch is organized four times a year and each batch lasts eight weeks. Check the next Pre-launch dates here:
!!!! INDSÆT SCRIPT TIL KALENDER !!!
How to apply
Fill in your personal information (only set up one business case for your whole team)
- Invite your team members so they can fill in their personal information too
- Fill out the categories ’Purpose’, ’Resources’ & ’Business Idea’
That’s it! Apply here!
Every team that has at least one SDU student or one alumni that has graduated from SDU less than 4 months ago can participate.
Right away! Our facilities are always available to you on weekdays from 08:00-18:00. If you want to use the prototyping facilities in makerspace you have to do the qualifying courses first.
YES! At least 50% of the team members in your team must be present in each activity.
Both courses are held in the room ThinkerSpace in Videnbyen, Cortex Park 26, 5230 Odense M.
You can book your course here.
- … investigate the need – who has it and what is the key need?
- … make a Value Proposition Canvas.
- … investigate the market – how big (in kr./€) and identify competitors – both nationally and internationally.
- … consider whether you have the skills required for the next 6 months and start recruiting.
7-14 days before the workshop series starts, you will get to know more through the calendar invites you will receive for the first workshop.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
For questions about practical matters such as time, dates, etc. – please contact Anja Damgaard Hansen
For questions about entrepreneurial matters such as which track to choose – please contact Thomas Bernhard