You can talk to us about ...
- your situation—get an overview
- if you are delayed in your studies and need to know the consequences thereof
- when something unexpected happens
- an individual study plan
- choices during your course of study
- your study programme and your future education plans
We have overall knowledge of all the humanities programmes, and we also know the laws, rules and regulations that apply to you as a student. We know the administrative conditions and processes at the Faculty of Humanities in particular, and at SDU in general.
|Rune Mastrup Lauridsen
|Tine Wåst Nielsen
Contact the Student Guidance Service
The Student Guidance Service during Covid-19: Full availability for phone and online video appointments
- Lysningen, the ground floor, Ø9-308a-1, Campus Odense.
- Lokale 51.57 (located in area E - Office of the Faculty of Humanitites), Campus Kolding