Skip to main content

SU during parental leave

Parental leave and the state education grant

If you apply for maternity leave dispensations, you have the oppertunity to recieve  maternity payments from the state education grant, which you will receive during your maternity leave.

If you have questions regarding SU during parental leave, please contact the SU-office.


Do you need support? 

Contact Educational Law & Registration if you have any questions regarding the above mentioned rules. You can do this either via or by calling at 65501059 (between 10 a.m. and 12 a.m.).


Contact Student Services if you have questions about SU, Admission, SDU international, Syddansk Elite,  SPS and other services at SDU.

Contact the counselling at your studies if you need specific knowledge related to your study eg. knowledge about your study plan or how to write a dispensation application.

Contact the General Study counselling if you need guidance concerning general study topics such as study techniques, well-being or simply just find it hard to know who to go to with your questions. 

Last Updated 04.01.2019