1. It is your responsibility to enrol in courses
It is your responsibility to enrol in courses, including assignments and projects, for the coming semester.
You enrol in courses through the Student Self Service
- Between May 20th-30th for the courses in the autumn semester.
- Between November 20th-30th for courses in the spring semester.
You’ll get an e-mail on your student e-mail , when you’re getting closer to the registration period.
- 2. Course registration means exam registration
3. You cannot cancel your course registration
When you have enroled in courses, you cannot cancel it again – not even if you have signed up for more than the recommended 30 ECTS per semester.
The rules for electives are different. You have the option to change your elective until 3 weeks after the start of the semester. If you wish to so, you must contact Registration and legality.
- 4. Which courses do you need to enrol in?
5. If it doesn't go as expected: individual study plan
If you are delayed in your programme e.g. due to not passing examinations in previous semesters, it may be a good idea to enrol in courses in a different order than planned, i.e. making an individual study plan.
- 6. Do you need to be withdrawn from courses/examinations? Apply for exemption
Do you have questions about course registration?
➤ Contact The Student Guidance Service.