Invitation to the graduation ceremony Wednesday 30 June 2021 at 3 p.m.
Years of studying hard are now coming to an end. That calls for a celebration!
The period of online teaching has been long, being together apart, but celebrations are best when we are together. Therefore, we would like to see you and your fellow students one last time.
Only graduates are allowed to register for this physical event on campus. Due to applicable COVID-19 restrictions, limited seats will be available. The seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
The joint part of the graduation ceremony will be online, registration is not necessary. That way, your family, friends, other graduates and employees will have the possibility of joining the celebrations from their own homes through SDU Kolding on Facebook.
02.45 p.m.: Arrival at SDU Kolding – please be there in due time before the celebrations start, so that you will have ample time for parking and finding your seat together with your fellow students in the atrium.
03.00 p.m.: Welcome speech by campus manager Marianne Wolff Lundholt
• Principal speech by Chairman of the Regional Council Stephanie Lose
• Speech by Steffen Korsgaard, Head of Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management
• Speech by Marianne Wolff Lundholt, Head of Department of Design and Communication
• Student Council Kolding’s social award by Chairman Sebastian Nordahl Bruun
• End of the joint part of the ceremony
03.30 p.m.: Informal get-together in the allocated rooms for those in attendance. Info about the room numbers can be found in the atrium
Registration for physical attendance
The prerequisite for physical attendance is that you have passed your last exam no later than 30 June 2021. Furthermore, the general COVID-19 guidelines for physical attendance must be observed:
You must be able to present either
· a rapid test/antigen test or a PCR test with a negative result taken no later than 72 hours before the ceremony, or
· a positive antigen test which is between 14 and 180 days old
· documentation that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before the ceremony.
Furthermore, you must observe the distance requirement of at least 1 meter, the hygienic rules, etc. Read more about the requirements here.
The registration deadline has expired
If you have registered and subsequently finds out that you are not able to participate, please contact Student Services, so that another graduate can have your seat. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at +45 6550 1101, if you have questions related to the graduation ceremony, or if you would like to be on our waiting list.
SDU issues digital diplomas, read more here: https://mitsdu.dk/da/mit_studie/eksamensbeviser
Stay in touch with SDU and your former fellow students on Alumnet: https://www.sdu.dk/da/om_sdu/alumner
Graduation poster 2021
Ida Kvetny is the artist behind this year’s beautiful graduation poster. You can get the poster here