Settings in Google Scholar
SDU Library offers access to the licenced resources through Google Scholar also. You will still need yout SDU credentials to get access.
You will need to adjust some settings in Google Scholar in order to see the accessible links.
- From Google Scholars start page (https://scholar.google.com/) click on the three lines ('the burger') in the top left corner.
- Look at the screenshot below:
- In the settings: choose "Library Links".;
- Type ”Syddansk” in the search field, search and mark the box ”University of Souhtern Denmark – Syddansk Universitet – Full text via SDU”.
- Press ”Save”.
- Now you can see the "Full Text via SDU"-links on the right side, when searching in Google Scholar.