How can the student advisors help you?
- They can give you information about your programme. They know the academic content, the structure of the programme and the curriculum in detail
- They can give you individual supervision on how to change your course of studies in connection with illness, maternity leave or other unexpected delays
- You can talk to the student advisors about any personal problems related to your studies i.e. in case of illness, a failed examination, if you have difficulty coping with your studies or if your study group does not function
- You can get supervision on transfer of credit, exemptions, special exam conditions or other applications to the Study Board
The student advisors are subject to confidentiality, so you are more than welcome to a non-committal talk!
However, they have a duty to report any exam cheating or other breaches of regulation/crimes.
Areas in which the student advisors cannot assist you or give advice:
- SU regulations
- Other programmes (only in Danish)
- Job and career
- Admission procedures (only in Danish)
- Examination complaints procedure
Charlotte Kjær Andersen
Lasse Kaalby Møller
Email for both student advisors: email@example.com
Esbjerg, Niels Bohrs Vej 10: by appointment
Odense, Campusvej 55: by appointment