In the menu to the right, you can find information about:
- Timetable: the weekly lectures scheduled.
- Study start: find your introduction programme here
- Forms, applications etc.: various forms eg. front pages for written papers, application form for the study board etc.
- Programme structure: recommended study structure, curriculum, rules for courses, exams, teaching, course descriptions for the full study etc
- Exam: general information about exams.
- Learning outcomes: description of the competences you will acquire during your study.
- Career opportunities: which kinds of jobs this education can lead to.
- Student counselling: academic student advisor, the student guidance service and the counselling centre
- How to apply to your Study board: members of the study board, agenda and minutes etc.
- Practical information: office hours and contact information for the secretariat, how to contact the academic student advisor etc.
In relation to your Master Thesis project, information will be available in the right side menu shortly.