Career counsellor Linette Sønderby is available for career counselling at the Faculty of Science approx. once every two weeks.
What can Linette help you with?
- Which competences do you have? And which are demanded by employers?
- What can you do during your course of study to make yourself more attractive as an employee?
- Which career opportunities do you have?
- How can you improve your chances of getting your dream job?
- How do you write the best possible application?
Book a counselling session
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to book a career counselling session. Please include your name, phone number, field of study, semester, and a short description of what you want to discuss.
In the 2020 spring semester you can book career counselling sessions on the following dates:
- 20 February 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 5 March 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 19 March 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 2 April 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 23 April 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 7 May 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 28 May 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 4 June 8.30 a.m. - noon
- 18 June 8.30 a.m. - noon
The counselling office is located in the Faculty Administration by Knoldene.