Do you have the right sustainable idea?
Møllerens Fond and SDU Entrepreneurship Labs have once again joined forces to create our new sustainability program. The program reaches out to SDU students who want to develop or evolve a startup concerning climate and sustainability. Want to know more? Please read below!
Only four startups will be chosen and enrolled in the program. When you enter the program, your startup will receive 15.000 DKK to enhance an activity or strategy based on sustainability. From here on, you will go through a curated selection of workshops. At the end of the program you’ll pitch in front of a business panel. The best sustainable startup will be announced at SDU Startup Night and will receive further 15.000 DKK in cash price.
Workshop 1 - Motivation and Value (week 39)
Workshop 2 - The Clean Tech Market (week 41)
Workshop 3 – Space 10, Copenhagen (week 43)
Workshop 4 – GreenTech Center - Inspiration (week 45)
Pitch Preparation – Week 46
SDU Startup Night – Week 47 (the winner of the program will be announced and pitch on stage)
Deadline for applicatons
11th of September 2020
How to apply
1. Download the application form at this site and fill out below topics.
- Business idea and a description of how it will impact based on sustainability
- Business model
- Users, market and competitors
- Description of competencies within the team.
- A strict plan that covers the sustainable activities based on the initial 15.000 DKK.
- A description of how your business idea is expected to inspire and change the behavior of the end user.
- Information of you and eventual teammates: Full name, study, semester, faculty and student emails.
2. Make a short video presentation of you and your startup (30-60 seconds)
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Application SDG’. Attach your application and video. You will know if you have received one of the four spots within a week after the deadline 11th of September.