At Startup Station on the SDU Kolding campus, you have the opportunity to transform your dream of becoming an entrepreneur into reality and become part of an exciting entrepreneurial environment across SDU.
You can get sparring on everything you know about starting your own business; initial starting, business plan, web, pitch, network and much more.
Become a part of an entrepreneurial environment
Besides sparring and counselling, you have the opportunity to use our office space where you can work on your company in the company of other entrepreneurs.
In addition, you will have:
- Access to an open and professional office environment
- Constant progress and development meetings with our business developers
- Access to an interdisciplinary network and opportunities to converse with other entrepreneurs
- Access to networking events
- Workshops and courses that will teach you about everything from taxes to legal issues
You do not need a CVR no. to become a part of Startup Station.
Participate in network events
Various network events are held for students, who are part of SDU Entrepreneurship Lab.
Follow Cortex Lab on Facebook and read more about the activities.
Create your own prototype in Kolding
At SDU, we have two prototype workshops, located in Kolding and Odense. You are always welcome to visit the workshops if you need to make a prototype of your idea. Read more here.
Opening hours at SDU Kolding
If you want to be sure, you can book an appointment with a business developer.
Do you want to hear more about Startup Station? Contact our business developer Flemming and learn more about your opportunities.