Information from the Danish authorities about the novel coronavirus: coronasmitte.dk
Information on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
SDU follows the authorities' recommendations, including the Ministry of Education and Research's guidelines for responsible handling of COVID-19 at the higher education institutions. We encourage students and staff to find out more via SDU's websites and via the Danish authorities (coronasmitte.dk) to stay up to date. for the latest information.
Infected with coronavirus
At SDU, we continue to hold on to the good principles: caution, inclusiveness and trust.
Therefore, if you become infected with coronavirus, please do the following:
2. Pay extra attention to hygiene and cleaning
3. Make sure to trace your contacts at SDU – the people you may have infected
Symptoms or at increased risk?
Read and follow the Danish Health Authority’s guidelines on coronasmitte.dk.
See our FAQ or contact SDU through the Corona-button in SPOC, if you have questions in relation to coronavirus.
Tips from The Danish Health Authority for preventing infection
1. Get vaccinated.
2. Stay at home and get tested if you experience symptoms.
3. Keep your distance.
4. Open windows and doors and ventilate your home regularly.
5. Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
6. Clean thoroughly and regularly, especially surfaces that are touched by many people.